Of all of the dry cleaning companies that I have used over the years, Avalon Dry Cleaners stands out as the best. Not only do the clothes come out looking perfect every time, but their customer service is top-notch too.
In addition to their special promotions and dry cleaning coupons, we have benefitted from their integrity. When Jonathan has left things in his pockets or had a broken button, they took care of it right away, without charge and without complaint.
Everyone there is always ready with a smile and a helping hand – Avalon has a 24-hour drop-off bin, will bring your clothes out to your car when it’s done, and even has a FREE pick-up/delivery service to your home! They will text you when your clothes are ready, have a mobile app to schedule pick up and delivery, and offer same-day service.
There is no place better!
Avalon Dry Cleaners
23010 Seven Meadows Parkway
Suite D — Katy, TX 77494
Monday-Friday – 7 AM – 7 PM
Saturday – 8 AM – 5 PM
Sunday – Closed
1. … the great schools that my child will one day attend.
2. … the feeling of safety that I have in my community and while going around town.
3. … the fabulous shopping opportunites I have from La Centerra to Katy Mills and everything in between.
4. … the wonderful variety of restaurants in the area starting with breakfast at Panera Bread and ending with dinner at Perry’s.
5. … the fact that myself and my family have some of the best medical care in the country only a stone’s throw away at the new Texas Medical Center’s West Campus.
6. … the variety of affordable home ownership opportunites with amazing amenities in the area including Cinco Ranch and Seven Meadows.
7. … the opportunity to live in a thriving area with some degree of job stability while the rest of the country appears to be suffering from an economic downturn.
8. … the friendliness of my neighbors who always greet me when I leave my home and invite me to any party they are hosting.
9. … the warm weather that we have in Katy that has allowed me to grow my first garden containing roses, tomatoes, basil and daylilies!
10. … the feeling that I can set down my roots in this community and be content living here from the age of 23 to the age of 103.