It doesn’t get any better than Perry’s!
From the moment you walk into this upscale and modern, yet warm and cozy restaurant, you are greeted by hostesses that treat you like old friends trying to accommodate your every wish. Although pricey, there are some dining experiences that are worth the money and Perry’s is one of them. I ordered the filet mignon, the au gratin potatoes, and topped it off with a Mont Blanc a la Frisc flaming dessert. All were delicious as well as impressive in their presentation. We were celebrating my son in law’s birthday as well as entertaining my husband’s cousins who recently moved to Katy, Texas from Miami, Florida. All were impressed by the quality of the food, the fine service, and the elegant environment. In fact, my husband’s cousin recently flashed me her box of match sticks with the Perry’s logo on it that she took as a momento of our special evening.
Perry’s Steakhouse and Grille, located in LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch
1. … the great schools that my child will one day attend.
2. … the feeling of safety that I have in my community and while going around town.
3. … the fabulous shopping opportunites I have from La Centerra to Katy Mills and everything in between.
4. … the wonderful variety of restaurants in the area starting with breakfast at Panera Bread and ending with dinner at Perry’s.
5. … the fact that myself and my family have some of the best medical care in the country only a stone’s throw away at the new Texas Medical Center’s West Campus.
6. … the variety of affordable home ownership opportunites with amazing amenities in the area including Cinco Ranch and Seven Meadows.
7. … the opportunity to live in a thriving area with some degree of job stability while the rest of the country appears to be suffering from an economic downturn.
8. … the friendliness of my neighbors who always greet me when I leave my home and invite me to any party they are hosting.
9. … the warm weather that we have in Katy that has allowed me to grow my first garden containing roses, tomatoes, basil and daylilies!
10. … the feeling that I can set down my roots in this community and be content living here from the age of 23 to the age of 103.
Katy Confidential is a one-stop source for cool ideas & resources for families in Katy & beyond.
Become a Fan!
To request a review of your product or establishment, contact us in one of the following ways: