1. The friendly people!
2. The ease of driving and finding everything I need locally
3. The great neighborhoods with beautiful homes, landscapes and water features
4. My favorite hang-outs: Panera Bread, Da Vinci Italian Restaurant, Las Alamedas Restaurant and my cousin’s house!
5. Katy Mills Shopping Center and LaCenterra Shopping Center
6. Farmer’s Market at the LaCenterra Shopping Center on Saturday mornings
7. The wonderful schools
8. The Katy Rice Harvest Festival
9. Story Hour at the public library
10. Bike Barn Katy Saturday Rides
Las Alamedas Restaurant and Cantina at La Centerra
23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd., Suite F-140
Katy, Texas 77494
A beautiful venue “reminiscent of a nineteenth century Spanish Hacienda” with indoor/outdoor options, gorgeous artwork, live entertainment, cloth linens, unique serve ware, attentive service, creative Traditional Mexican cuisine… all make for an unforgettable experience at Las Alamedas.
Located in the upscale La Centerra shopping area, you can enjoy a delicious meal and a great locale to walk around before and after dinner.
I ordered the Chile Relleno, my daughter ate the Sarape de Pollo, and my son-in-law had the Pollo Cuernavaca. Although we all left saying that we loved our meals, the highlight was the Sarape de Pollo. The chicken was pounded so thinly that it completely covered the entire plate and looked like a tortilla! The disguise was so good that my daughter called the waiter over and told him that the chef forgot to place the chicken on the plate. Surprise! That was the chicken. Las Alamedas truly serves “Mexican food with passion!”