You are invited to preview 11 fully furnished and landscaped model homes in three Firethorne Model Home Parks!
Firethorne is a 1,400-acre master-planned community in Katy/Fulshear. The home tour will take place from 10 AM – 5 PM.
Topping off the day will be a drawing for several Texas Summer Fun Packages, including a Sea World/San Antonio Vacation Package, tickets to Schlitterbahn/New Braunfels, the Children’s Museum, and Houston Museum of Natural Science Wortham IMAX Theatre.
Served by highly acclaimed schools in Katy I.S.D. and Lamar Consolidated I.S.D., Firethorne combines the vibrancy of West Houston with the small-town charm of Katy/Fulshear.
Firethorne’s Model Park I and II are located east of FM 1463 on Pinpoint Crossing Drive and Iron Point Court, respectively. Model Park I features three two-story homes on 70-foot lots by Coventry Homes, Perry Homes and Highland Homes. Perry Homes and Highland Homes each built homes on 80-foot lots to comprise Model Park II. Firethorne’s Model Park III, which includes the master-planned community’s latest model homes to be completed, is located in Firethorne West on Power Ridge Drive. Its six homes (one two-story and five one-story), built by Ashton Woods, Highland Homes, M/I Homes, Perry Homes (two houses) and Plantation Homes, are situated on 50- and 60-foot lots.
For more information, go to http://www.firethorne.info or call 281-693-1010. To visit Firethorne, take I-10 West and exit Pin Oak to FM 1463.
The Creator’s Kids, LLC
21820 Kingsland Blvd., Suite 106
Katy, Texas 77450
Open House: December 31, 2011 from 2pm to 5pm
Grand Opening: January 2, 2012.
This business is truly created from the heart. The mission of this organization is stated as follows:
“To value all life as we work daily to represent Christ’s love in the flesh.
To provide a stable, secure environment where families can learn the importance, as well as the joy, value and benefits of physically playing together.
To educate the community of the beauty of true diversity of mind, body and spirit in all aspects of life.”
The Creator’s Kids will offer classes and teams for ages 5-13, as well as supervised socials and teams for ages 14-21. Its goal is to be inclusive of all individuals despite diversity, and is initially directed towards children that are home-schooled. However, this program may be utilized by area schools. A sampling of the classes are art, music, and home economics. The clubs will include drama, vocal and creative dance.
Founders, Lisa and Brian Goff, are the parents of three adopted special needs children.
Photo Credit: Free Digital Photos
1. … the great schools that my child will one day attend.
2. … the feeling of safety that I have in my community and while going around town.
3. … the fabulous shopping opportunites I have from La Centerra to Katy Mills and everything in between.
4. … the wonderful variety of restaurants in the area starting with breakfast at Panera Bread and ending with dinner at Perry’s.
5. … the fact that myself and my family have some of the best medical care in the country only a stone’s throw away at the new Texas Medical Center’s West Campus.
6. … the variety of affordable home ownership opportunites with amazing amenities in the area including Cinco Ranch and Seven Meadows.
7. … the opportunity to live in a thriving area with some degree of job stability while the rest of the country appears to be suffering from an economic downturn.
8. … the friendliness of my neighbors who always greet me when I leave my home and invite me to any party they are hosting.
9. … the warm weather that we have in Katy that has allowed me to grow my first garden containing roses, tomatoes, basil and daylilies!
10. … the feeling that I can set down my roots in this community and be content living here from the age of 23 to the age of 103.