The Mom EXPO and Health Fair is returning to Houston on April 26 and 27, 2013. Events will be held at the Berry Center, 8877 Barker-Cypress Road. Featured are conferences focused on the Work at Home Mom and the Balancing Mom. In addition, there will be a large number of exhibitors and fun activities for children. For more details or to sign up as an exhibitor, check out www.houstonmomexpo.com.
Carina is so much fun and so sweet and has a big opinion about what she wears, what we do, and where we go. She says new words every day. She hugs all of her stuffed animals and loves to blow kisses and say “Cheese!” to the camera when I ask her to.
Even though Carina is getting older, she is still quite attached to me – she gets very upset when she doesn’t see me. I can’t blame her though – we do everything together!
Carina plays with her toys, reads books, colors at her table, and opens every cabinet that she can!
She likes to brush her own teeth and brings me her brush and hair bow to fix her hair.
Carina loves going to the library to read books and play with the other children during toddler time. She always says, “Hi!” to everyone. She loves naming everything she sees in her books and helps me put her toys back into her toy box every evening.
Peek-a-boo is a fun game for us while I fold laundry. When I do the dishes, Carina plays with her huge collection of refrigerator magnets and brings them over for me to see.
She loves playing soccer in the yard and drawing with chalk on the sidewalk. She also loves pairing my shoes and blowing bubbles. Carina enjoys feeding herself and also feeds all of her stuffed animals.
Carina enjoys talking on the phone, especially doing Face Time with Mimi! She loves to spend time with Mimi, Papa, Andrew, and Nina. At Mimi and Papa’s house, she always has a great time taking long rides in her pedal car, playing with her kitchen, and chasing the cat.
My biggest joy is hearing Carina exclaim “Weee!” as she goes down the slide or “I did it!” after accomplishing a task!
We love cuddling together every night as Carina drifts off to sleep.
I am so fortunate to be able to spend my days with Carina. Carina keeps me so busy, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. She is such a beautiful little girl, and I love her so much!
Caroline Iris Photography is offering a photo session worth $200 and a $25 gift certificate to the runner-up!!
- Time and talent of photographer
- Up to 2 hours for the session
- Location of your choice in the Houston/Katy area (*travel fees may apply if further than 1 hour away).
- 2-3 wardrobe changes (if you want)
- Sneak preview on Facebook/blog
- CD of at least 20 images that Caroline will choose that are custom edited in high resolutions for print, as well as web versions for use online. (Cropping, adjust lighting/color, retouching, etc., and giving your photos that special custom look!)!
- Print release allowing you to print these photos when and where you want!
- Your images will be in a private online gallery on www.carolineiris.com so that you or anyone you share the password with will be able to view the proofs and order prints and much more from a professional lab!! This will be open for at least 6 months and up to 1 year!
- Caroline will upload the rest of the 20 photos(at least) on Facebook and you can tag them!!
- *A family of more than 4 would require an extra $25 charge per person.
The photo session must be redeemed within the time frame of
March 26, 2012 and May 26, 2012.
The $25 gift certificate must be redeemed by December 31, 2012.
Caroline is offering so many options! Your shoot could be a senior shoot, a couple, a solo, or a small family shoot (up to 4 people). Other ideas are engagements, bridals, maternity, newborn, for your child’s birthday cake smash, or pretty much anything!
DEADLINE for entries is March 20, 2012. The winner will be announced here on the blog and on Facebook.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Become a Facebook fan of Caroline Iris Photography.
- Become a Facebook fan of Katy Confidential.
- Mention the giveaway in your Facebook status.
- Blog about the giveaway. Leave a link to your blog.
- Pin one of Caroline’s photos from this blog post. Leave a link to your pin.
You may do any one of these for one entry. If you do all 5, your name will be entered into the contest 5 times. You may only enter for yourself 5 times and in only these 5 ways.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. You may repeat the same task, but it will NOT increase your number of entries. In other words, you can mention Caroline Iris Photography in your Facebook status 10 times, but it will still only be worth one entry.
What MUST be included in your blogging/posting is a link to this blog post.
Sample: “Caroline Iris Photography is giving away a Session at http://www.katyconfidential.com/2012/02/caroline-iris-photography-giveaway!”
*What if I’m already a “fan” on Facebook? Let us know in a comment, and it will still count as an entry.
HOW TO GET EXTRA ENTERIES:
Encourage your friends to Facebook “like” Caroline Iris Photography and Katy Confidential too. Have them comment on both Facebook pages saying that they are entering for you!
Each time a friend comments that they are entering for you, it will be one entry.
Each friend can only enter for one person and only gets two entries for you (one for each “like”).
There is no limit to the number of people who can vote for you.
*Just a reminder: you or your friends must leave your email address so I can contact you if you win!!!
Open to residents of the Greater Houston/Katy Area (or people willing to travel here) only.
HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN:
The person with the most entries in their name will win. Please be sure to include your email address in your comment so that I have a way to contact you if you win. The runner-up will win a $25 gift certificate toward a session with Caroline Iris Photography.
If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified, a new winner will be chosen.
Carina and Zoey playing in the leaves at my parent’s house.
Thank you Mom for being such a fun and willing babysitter
(and for taking these great photos)!
Saturday, October 29, 2011, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Come out and walk with your dog for exercise and fun at Citizens for Animal Protection’s “HOWL-O-Ween” Dog Walk & Expo to raise funds for orphaned animals. Meet at LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch on the Grand Parkway for a fun-filled 1 mile walk around the shopping area. Join Rover Oaks Pet Resort afterwards for a Puppy Playtime and refreshments for both 2 and 4 legged friends.
Costume Contest, Great Door Prizes, T-Shirts, Goody Bags…and Lots of Fun!!!
- All participants receive a Rover Pass for a free night of lodging at Rover Oaks or a discount on grooming or training
- Visit with veterinarians, pet food distributors, and other pet businesses.
- Pick up a coupon to have your pet micro-chipped at CAP for the low cost of $15.
Location: LaCenterra, 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd., Katy, TX
Contact: Darci McFerran at 281-497-0591