Caroline Iris Photography is offering a photo session worth $200 and a $25 gift certificate to the runner-up!!
- Time and talent of photographer
- Up to 2 hours for the session
- Location of your choice in the Houston/Katy area (*travel fees may apply if further than 1 hour away).
- 2-3 wardrobe changes (if you want)
- Sneak preview on Facebook/blog
- CD of at least 20 images that Caroline will choose that are custom edited in high resolutions for print, as well as web versions for use online. (Cropping, adjust lighting/color, retouching, etc., and giving your photos that special custom look!)!
- Print release allowing you to print these photos when and where you want!
- Your images will be in a private online gallery on www.carolineiris.com so that you or anyone you share the password with will be able to view the proofs and order prints and much more from a professional lab!! This will be open for at least 6 months and up to 1 year!
- Caroline will upload the rest of the 20 photos(at least) on Facebook and you can tag them!!
- *A family of more than 4 would require an extra $25 charge per person.
The photo session must be redeemed within the time frame of
March 26, 2012 and May 26, 2012.
The $25 gift certificate must be redeemed by December 31, 2012.
Caroline is offering so many options! Your shoot could be a senior shoot, a couple, a solo, or a small family shoot (up to 4 people). Other ideas are engagements, bridals, maternity, newborn, for your child’s birthday cake smash, or pretty much anything!
DEADLINE for entries is March 20, 2012. The winner will be announced here on the blog and on Facebook.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Become a Facebook fan of Caroline Iris Photography.
- Become a Facebook fan of Katy Confidential.
- Mention the giveaway in your Facebook status.
- Blog about the giveaway. Leave a link to your blog.
- Pin one of Caroline’s photos from this blog post. Leave a link to your pin.
You may do any one of these for one entry. If you do all 5, your name will be entered into the contest 5 times. You may only enter for yourself 5 times and in only these 5 ways.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. You may repeat the same task, but it will NOT increase your number of entries. In other words, you can mention Caroline Iris Photography in your Facebook status 10 times, but it will still only be worth one entry.
What MUST be included in your blogging/posting is a link to this blog post.
Sample: “Caroline Iris Photography is giving away a Session at http://www.katyconfidential.com/2012/02/caroline-iris-photography-giveaway!”
*What if I’m already a “fan” on Facebook? Let us know in a comment, and it will still count as an entry.
HOW TO GET EXTRA ENTERIES:
Encourage your friends to Facebook “like” Caroline Iris Photography and Katy Confidential too. Have them comment on both Facebook pages saying that they are entering for you!
Each time a friend comments that they are entering for you, it will be one entry.
Each friend can only enter for one person and only gets two entries for you (one for each “like”).
There is no limit to the number of people who can vote for you.
*Just a reminder: you or your friends must leave your email address so I can contact you if you win!!!
Open to residents of the Greater Houston/Katy Area (or people willing to travel here) only.
HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN:
The person with the most entries in their name will win. Please be sure to include your email address in your comment so that I have a way to contact you if you win. The runner-up will win a $25 gift certificate toward a session with Caroline Iris Photography.
If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified, a new winner will be chosen.
The winner of our OCTOBER GIVEAWAY is…
SHE WILL RECEIVE A $25 Amazon Gift Card!
Visit our Facebook Page Here!
Thank you everyone who participated!
Like us on Facebook to enter to win a
$25 Amazon Gift Card!
Visit our Facebook Page Here!
One entry per Facebook account. Winner will be chosen randomly October 31, 2011.
To enter, “like” our Facebook page and leave a comment on this post so that you will be counted.