Article written by

Mindy Zamore Victores loves everything about Katy, Texas! She owned a home in Cinco Ranch 15 years ago and now returns to Katy frequently to visit her daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren, who reside in Katy. She has a husband and three children, ages 29, 28, and 25. Mindy brings to Katy Confidential the perspective of a mature woman who views Katy as a destination for fun and family.

6 Responses

1. Ashley Hudson
    Ashley Hudson at | | Reply

Hey I have a blog , I have a list that I have started on my website of places that are vegetarian/vegan friendly. Check it out , it could help you out with new places to try

1. Lauren
      Lauren at | | Reply

It’s hard for me to say whether or not giving up meat has helped me or if it was that I started running since they both went sort of hand-in-hand for me. But I survived 8 years of competitive (h.s./college) running on a vegetarian diet, so that’s got to be saying something! I don’t limit eggs or soy all that much (though I do try to limit highly processed forms of it like soy meats), and I don’t use protein powder. I find that I don’t need the extra protein.
      Anyway, thanks for the list – it’s great to have this resource!

2. Laura Wyman
    Laura Wyman at | | Reply

Hi Ashley! Thanks for the info!

3. Tiffany
    Tiffany at | | Reply

Looks like a new store health food store is opening up in old town Katy—vegetarian, vegan, and organic. Might be worth checking out. It’s in old town Katy on Hwy 90 by the Chevron.

1. Laura Victores Wyman
      Laura Victores Wyman at | | Reply

Thanks for letting us know!

4. Pansybyxlhrc
    Pansybyxlhrc at | | Reply

I see your site needs some unique & fresh content.
    Writing manually is time consuming, but there is solution for
    this hard task. Just search for: Miftolo’s tools rewriter

Please comment with your real name using good manners.